Tuesday

How to Change Blog URL and Reapply For Google Adsense



Is this your question ?


I created a adsense account and I linked it with my blog address. The account was disapproved, I deleted my blog and created new blog. When I try to resubmit the application for adsense I can't change the URL to the new URL, the field "I will show ads on" is showing the URL of my old blog and it is not editable. My account is continuously disapproved when I submit it with old blog URL.


Read : How to change processor name permanently



Change blog URL when Google Adsense disapproved application for the first time


When you apply for Adsense for the first time with some blog, Google records email ID and the URL of your blog and when you want to apply again for Adsense with another blog on same ID, then Google Adsense automatically shows your previous blog address and you cannot edit the blog address. In this article you will see the answer of your question.


Step 1. Sign in blogger account with current email address.

Step 2. Go to Settings > Basic > Permissions.




Step 3. Now click Add authors and type your another or new email address. Click on invite authors.





Step 4. Log out from this email ID and log in with new email ID and accept the invitation.

Step 5. After accept the invitation, sign in to blogger with the old email ID.


Also Read : Useful tips to improve android battery life



Step 6. Now again go to Settings > Basic > Permissions.

Step 7. Now you will see two authors. Click the drop down menu and make second author as a admin.





Step 8. Click the X sign to the account first or your old email ID to remove it from blogger.


Note : First account cannot be removed until new account has admin rights. Photos uploaded with first account can break if that account is deleted. If you want your old photos to display after adding new account, you will have to leave first account active.

If you think this article helpful for you, share this article with your friends and you have any question you can comment in the comment box.



No comments:

Post a Comment